Bring Some Thieves to Work or School
Here are a few tips on how to use Thieves products to help you and your family stay above the wellness line.
- Put a bottle of Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier in your purse, briefcase or lunchbox. Reminder: Use right before you eat lunch or anytime during the day.
- Rub a few drops of Thieves Essential oil on the bottom of your feet before heading out.
- Have a Thieves Lozenge or cough drop with you and use when your throat feels "scratchy" and suck on it as needed. They can be strong so remember, you can put it back in the plastic wrapper and use it again later.
- Use the Thieves Wipes (or make your own, Recipe below) to wipe down desks, keyboards, door handles, etc.
- Use the Thieves Spray to spray door handles, spray in the restroom before entering the stall to clear out the old yuck, and on any surface you feel may need a little cleaning.
- Put some Thieves Mouthwash in a little spray bottle to keep your breath fresh or sooth your throat.